Join the Basser Center for BRCA and Congregation Beth El on Thursday, March 28, 2019, for a dynamic evening about the experience of living with BRCA mutations and hereditary cancers. As these mutations affect all populations, a panel of experts in the field will discuss genetic counseling and testing, preventive care and navigating through the challenging decision-making and medical management options faced by mutation carriers.
- Dr. Susan Domchek, Medical Oncologist and Basser Center Executive Director
- Dr. Samantha Langer, Kaiser Permanente Breast Surgeon
- Dr. Allison W. Kurian, Medical Oncologist and Associate Professor at Stanford University School of Medicine
- Two community members impacted by these issues
- Moderated by journalist Jill Werman Harris
Thursday, March 28, 2019
7:30-9:00 pm: Panel discussion and Q&A
9:00-9:30 pm: Meet & greet with panelists
This event is free and open to the public with registration.
Please note: Your information may be shared with Basser Center for BRCA.